Sunday, September 19, 2010

Twilight

Twilight (2008)

Directed by: Catherine Hardwicke
Starring: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Billy Burke, Peter Facinelli

Synopsis: A teenage girl risks everything when she falls in love with a vampire.



Why the f*** not... I know I'm digging my own grave by reviewing this, but yeah, why not. I have to say that I like this movie actually or atleast I like the story. (Don't tell me to read the book, beacause I don't have the time for that) Also, Kirsten Stewart looks hot. You have to admit that, she looks good. And Pattinson? Well.. he doesn't have to do anything. (and he pretty much doesn't) I'm not really sure what else to say about it. Watch the first movie (the other ones (new moon and eclipse) they s*** b***s) or read the books (they were supposed to be good). Final Verdict?? It's good for a romance movie, but if you want vampires, then your way-way off.

2 comments:

  1. i completely agree with you, i like more vampire stuff than what was in twilight

    ReplyDelete
  2. twilight is best movie ever!!!! joke lol

    ReplyDelete