Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Breakfast Club

The Breakfast Club (1985)

Directed by: John Hughes
Starring: Emilio Estevez, Judd Nelson, Molly Ringwald, Anthony MIchael Hall, Ally Sheedy, Paul Gleason

Synopsis:
A diverse group of high schoolers forced to spend detention on a Saturday in the library. Forced to make the best of their circumstances, they learn to understandeach other and discover that in spite of their initial differences, they actuallyshare many common feelings and problems.


Hmm... It makes me scratch my head, because I don't know where to start. This movies is fucking awesome. I mean searously. One of my top movies for sure. Five kids coming to a detention on a Saturday. Everybody are from a different group. It starts off like a teen comedy, but it develops. In the end it's more serious business. They talk about why they are and what's wrong with their life. The last words in the movie are golden. Final Verdict?? A must see. It makes my top10 list in fear ease and that's said something.

No comments:

Post a Comment